(Author’s note: All examples both “Hitlerisms”and “lefty-lib” accusations and demands are from popular websites, and I verified each from multiple sources, so as not to be accused of spreading fake news. The examples are not even the most outrageous of their ilk–this post could be book length if I included all the examples of lefty-lib accusations and demands that appeared in major media IN THE LAST WEEK ALONE!).
Just about everybody hates Hitler, even American “millennials” ignorant of everything prior to the internet know who he was….and that he was a bad guy. Just about everyone…except those who don’t–neo-nazis, white supremacists, many speeches by Donald Trump, “social justice warriors”, campus thought police, Antifa, Black Lives Matter (BLM), LGBT activists….wait what? Those last five use Hitler as the worst example of what not to be. Then explain to me why they love and use Hitler’s tactics.
Adolf Hitler rose to a place of prominence in the early years of the party. Being one of the best speakers of the party, he told the other members to either make him leader of the party or he would never return. He was aided in part by his willingness to use violence in advancing his political objectives and to recruit party members who were willing to do the same. The Beer Hall Putsch in November 1923 and the later release of his book Mein Kampf (Translation: My Struggle) introduced Hitler to a wider audience. In the mid-1920s, the party engaged in electoral battles in which Hitler participated as a speaker and organizer, as well as in street battles and violence between the Rotfrontkämpferbund and the Nazis’ Sturmabteilung (SA). Some of Hitler’s culture-war tactics were:
- Hitler’s henchmen clashed, sometimes violently, with the people he claimed to represent. Others carried out violent acts that they thought Hitler would approve of. Hitler provoked disorder, and then claimed he was the only one capable of stopping it. In 1933, Hitler provoked violence with the social democrats and made it appear they were the instigators’. MODERN EQUIVALENT =ANTIFA.
- At this point in his career, Hitler began to unleash his propaganda upon all of Germany. He had previously used his persuasiveness to further himself in the Nazi Party and to gain supporters, but it was not until he was dictator that that his persuasive style was fully manifested. Adolf Hitler’s persuasive method was built upon the foundation of treating the German people as a group, rather than as individuals. He explained this technique in the following statement: The receptivity of the great masses is very limited, their intelligence is small, but their power of forgetting is enormous. In consequence of these facts, all effective propaganda must be limited to a very few points and must harp on these in slogans until the last member of the public understands what you want him to understand by your slogan. As soon as you sacrifice this slogan and try to be many-sided, the effect will piddle away, for the crowd can neither digest nor retain the material offered.” MODERN EQUIVALENT =IDENTITY POLITICS (“social justice warriors”, campus thought police, Antifa, Black Lives Matter).
- Hitler and the Nazi Party treated the German people as if they were one entity, because individuals are rational, think for themselves, and are concerned about their own well-being; whereas groups are unintelligent and easily persuaded. Sigmund Freud stated that groups tend to have the characteristics of “weakness of intellectual ability,…lack of emotional restraint,…incapacity for moderation and delay, [and] the inclination to exceed every limit in the expression of emotion.”
- Hitler and the Nazis recognized that if the German people had a group mentality they would be much more receptive to Nazi ideology and propaganda. To reinforce this mindset in the German people, or Volk, the Nazis held events that required mass participation and did not invite individuality, such as “parades, mass meetings, semi-religious rituals, [and] festivals” Anyone who did not openly participate or share the emotion of the rest of the crowd was easily identified and dealt with by either the crowd itself or by security personnel. One did not even have to be resistant or cause a disturbance to be viewed as subversive; indifference alone was enough to infuriate the crowd. MODERN EQUIVALENT = “SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIORS”
- Freud said that a crowd demands “strength or even violence” of its leaders: “It wants to be ruled and oppressed and to fear its master”. Hitler’s inordinate use of trigger words helped him to maintain the support and attention of his audiences and allowed them to get exceedingly excited about his speeches. These words added to Hitler’s tactics of persuasion by creating word association. When referring to Germany, he used words that conveyed strength. When speaking about enemy nations or about Jews and Marxists, he used words that alluded to weakness. MODERN TRIGGER WORDS =TRUMP, WHITE SUPREMACISTS, PRIVILEGE, FASCIST, NAZI.
- Another technique Hitler employed in his speeches was the “either-or” fallacy. By creating a false dilemma in the mind of his audience, he was able to convince them that although something was unethical, it was the only option. The shallow nature of the group was not able to comprehend that a statement such as “either the German people annihilate the Jews or the Jews will enslave them” is not logically true. According to Bosamajian, “either-or” dilemmas “appealed to the crowd mentality…because of the definiteness and strength in the ‘either-or’ presentation. MODERN EQUIVALENT = CAMPUS THOUGHT POLICE.
- Nazi terror was conducted with remarkable openness because it won them public approval. Germans generally turned out to be proud and pleased that Hitler and his henchmen were putting away certain kinds of people who did not fit in, or who were regarded as “outsiders”, “asocials”, “useless eaters”, or “criminals”. Many ordinary Germans not only supported Nazi terror passively, but actually helped make it possible with a ‘flood of denunciations’ to the police. MODERN EQUIVALENT = LGBT ACTIVISTS LIKE “HUMAN RIGHTS CAMPAIGN” (but substitute “Christians” for the words in quotes above) IF THEY COULD GET AWAY WITH IT.
What, you don’t believe me? Want examples? Let’s start with the false equivalency rhetoric comparing the Boy Scouts with Nazis, and by association, Donald Trump with Hitler.
From Newsweek, 7/24/2017: “President Donald Trump brought his bombastic politics to a Boy Scouts event Monday in West Virginia, drawing cheers from the children gathered at the event and prompting comparisons between his rousing rhetoric and Nazi youth rallies from some liberal activists and journalists. The president, the first sitting U.S. commander-in-chief to address the group since George W. Bush, used his speech to slam the “fake news,” demand loyalty from administration officials and advocate for the overhaul of federal health care. He spoke to about 40,000 people at the Boy Scouts of America 2017 National Scout Jamboree. ‘As the scout law says, a scout is trustworthy, loyal,’ Trump said, before adding, ‘We could use some more loyalty, I will tell you that.’ As he spoke, the crowd chanted ‘U.S.A’ and applauded, prompting some critics of the president, who has the lowest approval ratings in modern history, to compare his rhetoric to the Hitler Youth, a wing of Germany’s Nazi party.”
The Human Rights Campaign (HRC), an LGBT-advocacy group, owns a 60,000-square-foot, glass-walled building on Rhode Island Avenue in the heart of Washington, D.C. In 2002, the group issued its first Corporate Equality Index, a survey of 319 large companies. HRC gave high grades to companies with domestic-partnership health insurance and nondiscrimination policies regarding sexual orientation and gender identity/expression. Only 13 companies scored 100 percent. The next year, 21 companies received perfect scores.
In those early days, HRC talked about fairness to all employees. A high score showed companies were interested in recruiting talent regardless of sexual preference. Each year more companies filled out the survey. In 2006, HRC rated 446 companies, and 136 earned a 100. Companies issued press releases to announce their perfect scores. Then HRC raised the bar, adding transgender-inclusive health coverage and more comprehensive domestic partnership benefits to the criteria. Corporations received points for LGBT marketing and ad campaigns and official corporate support for LGBT rights. Over time, HRC moved from advocating LGBT equality to demanding that corporations discriminate against suppliers, charities, and local and state governments that don’t bow to their demands.
HRC now demands that corporations consider LGBT persons part of a “Protected Class.” Companies that follow HRC’s line include household names such as McDonald’s, State Farm, DuPont, UPS, Allstate, Caterpillar, FedEx, and Apple—but there are a few exceptions. Home Depot listed Operation Blessing and Convoy of Hope among the groups receiving its $1 million post-Harvey donation. Walmart listed Convoy of Hope as among nonprofits to which it would send cash and products. Pharmaceutical company McKesson donated to World Vision. For decades most large corporations, unsurprisingly, have not made grants to churches, but to satisfy HRC demands they must prohibit philanthropic giving to relief or anti-poverty groups that maintain Biblical standards.
A school board in Oregon has voted to remove the name ‘Lynch’ from some school buildings after the name was deemed offensive. According to reports, the Centennial School Board voted Wednesday night to change the names of three elementary schools in the district. The move by the school board stemmed from concerns over use of what they deemed to be ‘offensive language.’
According to reports, school district officials said some students and local families had complained that the name “Lynch” made them think of the word, lynch, and the racist connotation behind it. For now, Lynch Wood Elementary and Lynch Meadows Elementary schools will be temporarily changed to Wood Elementary and Meadows Elementary, pending new names for both schools, KGW in Portland reports. Lynch View Elementary will be changed to Patrick Lynch Elementary school.
The schools were named for the Lynch family that donated the land over a century ago. Good grief it’s just a family name! It has nothing to do with the racist act of lynching black people. If it weren’t for this Lynch family these schools would likely not even exist. If nationwide school officials and administrators keep bending over backward to accommodate these triggered students, they are never going to grow up and stop wearing diapers. They are going suckling babies until someone has the audacity to slap reality into their triggered faces.
- In a new video, Ami Horowitz hits the streets to find out what’s rattling around in the younger generation’s collective mind on the hot button millennial topics of income inequality and socialism — particularly, the socialist utopia Venezuela, which is experiencing economic collapse, prompting crisis-level food shortages and the eruption of violence on the streets. Horowitz ended up finding what anyone paying any attention to the Democratic presidential primary last year will not be surprised to learn: the generation which adores “Democratic socialist” Bernie Sanders hates income inequality so much that they’d be glad to stand in Venezuelan-style food lines so others could have as little as them.
An October 2016 survey by the Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation found that 45% of millennials would vote for an open socialist and 21% said they would vote for a communist. A majority, 53%, said that capitalism “works against me.” Nearly a third, 32%, thought George W. Bush was responsible for the deaths of more people than Josef Stalin, while only a quarter of them “knew that communism is responsible for the slaughter of over 100 million people.” That’s liberal education at work.
- Black Lives Matter of Minneapolis is apologizing for spreading photos of a man who committed suicide by hanging himself in a public park in St. Paul, Minnesota. BLM Minneapolis and BLM St. Paul had separately repeated unsubstantiated claims the man was the victim of a lynching. When the coroner stated the death was a suicide and that the man’s hands had not been tied, Black Lives Matter of St. Paul disputed it and continued pushing the claim the man had been lynched. So Bringle’s hands were not tied behind his back, he had mental health issues that led to his suicide and, oh yeah, he was white. Other than that, BLM did a great job with this story.
- Ole Miss Greek Life leaders cut their three-day leadership retreat to nearby Camp Hopewell short after black students discovered a banana peel dangling in a tree outside of one of the camp’s cabins. The banana peel was later spotted by Alpha Kappa Alpha President, Makala McNeil, a leader from one of the campus’s historically black sororities. The Daily Mississippian reported that McNeil had just left a group discussion about race relations when she spotted the banana peel in the tree. “The overall tone [of the meeting] was heavy,” McNeil told the newspaper. “I mean, we were talking about race in Mississippi and in the Greek community so there’s a lot involved.” She added that she and her friends were “all just sort of paranoid for a second” after noticing the banana peel, calling its appearance “so strange and surreal.” Alexa Lee Arndt, Interim Director of Fraternity and Sorority Life at Ole Miss, noted that an open forum was held after news of the banana peel had spread throughout the camp. “As the staff member responsible for the wellbeing of our community, I felt it was imperative to provide space immediately to students affected by this incident to allow them an opportunity to voice their pain and concern,” Arndt told the newspaper. After the open forum, Greek Life leaders decided to cancel the remainder of the weekend. Another sorority president reportedly told the newspaper that the incident was especially painful, because “bananas have historically been used to demean black people.” The newspaper reported that many of the students left the retreat “in tears” because they didn’t feel “welcome” or “safe.” Ole Miss senior Ryan Swanson, who was also in attendance at the retreat, said he discarded the banana peel in the tree because he could not find a trash receptacle.
- A Black Lives Matter leader from Louisville, Kentucky, is demanding white people pay for their inherent sin of being white by adhering to a 10-point list of demands, which includes small gestures like giving up your home and leaving your property to a minority family when you die. Chanelle Helm, the co-founder of Black Lives Matter-Louisville, penned the list of radical demands in Leo Weekly following the rally-turned-fatal riot in Charlottesville, Virginia, last weekend. In the first six demands, Helm focuses on white people giving up their property and money to poor minorities, since white people are “bound to make that money in some other white privileged way”:
1. White people, if you don’t have any descendants, will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably one that lives in generational poverty.
2. White people, if you’re inheriting property you intend to sell upon acceptance, give it to a black or brown family. You’re bound to make that money in some other white privileged way.
3. If you are a developer or realty owner of multi-family housing, build a sustainable complex in a black or brown blighted neighborhood and let black and brown people live in it for free.
4. White people, if you can afford to downsize, give up the home you own to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.
5. White people, if any of the people you intend to leave your property to are racists assholes, change the will, and will your property to a black or brown family. Preferably a family from generational poverty.
6. White people, re-budget your monthly so you can donate to black funds for land purchasing.
7. White people, especially white women (because this is yaw specialty — Nosey Jenny and Meddling Kathy), get a racist fired. Yaw know what the f*** they be saying. You are complicit when you ignore them. Get your boss fired cause they racist too,” reads demand number seven.
8. Backing up No. 7, this should be easy but all those sheetless Klan, Nazi’s and Other lil’ d***-white men will all be returning to work. Get they ass fired. Call the police even: they look suspicious.
9. OK, backing up No. 8, if any white person at your work, or as you enter in spaces and you overhear a white person praising the actions from yesterday, first, get a pic. Get their name and more info. Hell, find out where they work — Get Them Fired. But certainly address them, and, if you need to, you got hands: use them.
10. Commit to two things: Fighting white supremacy where and how you can (this doesn’t mean taking up knitting, unless you’re making scarves for black and brown kids in need), and funding black and brown people and their work.
This is a brilliant plan by Helms; everyone knows the best way to fight phantom racism is to engage in open racism yourself. JUST SUBSTITUTE “JEWS” FOR “WHITE PEOPLE” AND YOU HAVE WHAT THE NAZIS ACTUALLY IMPLEMENTED….FORCEFULLY! WHAT IF THE ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HER PLAN AND HITLER’S WAS THE POWER TO IMPLEMENT IT BY FORCE?